2018 Writing Goals:
- Finish YA contemporary novel and start querying in early 2018!
- Complete Story Genius and read comp books for new novel
- Start a first draft of new YA novel in May
- Revise MG fantasy novel during the later summer months
- Begin revising new YA at the end of 2018
- Write at least one PB manuscript and revise others
- Attend 1-2 SCBWI conferences
- Read more novels this year than I did last year
Hmm, I can't tell if this is a good challenge or totally insane! But I *think* I can do it, and if that's the case than it means I usually can. Now I just need to get started!
S Speaking of which, here's my calendar page for January. Given that I took on extra teaching this semester, I'm pleased with the amount I accomplished. Hopefully it'll continue throughout the year!