Somehow it’s already time to say goodbye to 2017 and hello to 2018!
In terms of writing, I’d say this has been a pretty great year. I attended conferences and workshops, made new friends, and started new projects. I’m really proud of the progress I’ve made and I’m really looking forward to working on some new projects next year.
I took a break from updating the blog to focus on writing so here are my calendar updates from the last few months (just to keep me honest)!
And, without further ado, it’s time to look back at the 2017 goals I set at the beginning of the year and see how well I did. *deep breath*
1) Continue querying
2) Finish the revision on my new YA manuscript by the end of March
3) Finish another round of revisions by mid-summer.
4) Finish further round(s) of revision by the end of 2017.
5) Attend 1-2 SCBWI conferences
6) Go back to Highlights for a retreat
7) Write a new PB
Phew! Yeah, I think I did pretty damn well this year! I have a feeling that 2018 is going to be another really productive year and I’m looking forward to seeing what I can accomplish!